I get a lot of requests for help from readers trying to get Straight Talk Data, Internet, and MMS to work with their iPhones. Many people follow the guide but still are unable to get it working. I put together this page to help.
My Straight Talk, Data, Internet, or MMS picture messaging isn’t working with my iPhone
- If you haven’t done, so read and follow the instructions in my guide, How to Setup Straight Talk Wireless Data and MMS for your iPhone running iOS 6
- Read this, it is important for anyone using Straight Talk with the iPhone to know. Is Using Straight Talk Wireless With Your iPhone a Good Idea?
- Which Straight Talk SIM do you have? Many people have trouble with the T-Mobile one, especially if they live in an areas where T-Mobile coverage isn’t so good. Read the article in the step above.
I followed the guide I can’t get my data to work… What do I do?
- What do you see in your iPhone’s status bar when you try to load data? Turn off Wi-Fi. Try to load some web page with Safari, What do you see where the HOME and 4G are? Your data may not be working because you don’t have a good signal, or your phone has connected to another network? If you don’t see HOME or a 4G or 3G. Leave me a comment.
- If you see HOME and 3G or 4G, follow the steps in the Net10 FAQ, they are valid for Straight Talk as well. See Net10 Data, Internet and MMS APN Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t get to the Cellular Data Network Menu
- Follow the steps in the Net10 FAQ, they are valid for Straight Talk as well. See Net10 Data, Internet and MMS APN Frequently Asked Questions