13. Lookup your APN settings on the Straight Talk Support web site.
- Enter your 10 digit phone number.
- Select Android 4.0 & 4.1 (yes – choose this option)
- Type Enter and Click / Tap Search.
Your Straight Talk APN settings are displayed on the lower left. Note, The FIELD names are not a one to one match for the fields in your phone’s APN settings.
For iOS 6:
- NAME = not used
- APN = APN (in CELLULAR DATA)
- MMS_APN = APN (in MMS)
- MMS PROXY and MMS PORT = MMS Proxy (MMS Proxy:MMS PORT)
- You may also find that the settings from Straight Talk don’t work for you. You can try the alternative values in the list below.
Don’t let this confuse you. Just remember the values and continue on.