Method 2 – Configuring Both your Data and MMS APN
Configuring your iPhone for both Data and MMS is a little tricker. You need to enter the Carrier APN Settings into the Cellular Data Network page
For some reason the Cellular Data Network settings are hidden when you use the Net10 AT&T SIM. Fortunately, there is a work around. It’s called the SIM Swap method. When you have a T-Mobile SIM card in your iPhone the Cellular Data Network settings are available.
Using the SIM Swap method, put the T-Mobile SIM in your iPhone and go to the Cellular Data Network settings. Then, you swap your Net10 AT&T compatible SIM back in and go back to the Cellular Data Network settings and enter the Carrier APN Settings.
The T-Mobile SIM card doesn’t need to be active. If you bought your Net10 Wireless SIM card retail package, you should have a T-Mobile SIM card left over. Try that SIM, for the iPhone 4, 4s, or 5 you will need to cut the SIM to fit your phone.
0. Tap Settings->General
1. If Profile is present. Tap Profile. Tap Remove. Tap Remove Profile. If there is no profile, go to step 2.
Note: If you fail to remove any APN Carrier Settings Profile that is installed, the SIM Swap method will not work and you will pull all your hair out wondering why.
2. Remove your Net10 AT&T SIM. Tap OK.
3. Insert your T-Mobile SIM. Wait until the status bar shows No Service.
4. Tap Settings->General->Cellular. Look for Cellular Data Network.
NOTE: If you don’t see it. Restart your iPhone with the T-Mobile SIM still in it. Check again.
5. Remove the T-Mobile SIM card.
6. When you remove the SIM, Settings will pop back to Cellular or General.