Removing Any Installed APN Profiles
Remove any APN Profiles installed on your iPhone. If you followed this guide, http://unlockit.co.nz, or Net10 Wireless’s web site, you may have an APN profile installed.
Check For Installed APN Profiles
- Tap Home
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Scroll to bottom of General look between VPN and Reset
- If there is NO Profile or Profiles option, continue to Installing Net10 Wireless APN Profiles
- If two or more Profiles are installed, Tap Profiles. You will see a list of installed profiles. You will need to look at each profile to see if it is an APN profile
Find the APN Name
- If one Profile is installed. tap Profile
- Tap More Details
- Look for the value in Name under Advanced Settings. The APN name would be tfdata, att.mvno, or wap.tracfone.