7. Load a web page. Use a page other than Google. Google may be cached
8. After confirming data works, re-enable Wi-Fi
If your data works, congratulations! If you only need data but not MMS picture messaging, you are done. If you want MMS, continue to Method 2 – Configuring Both Straight Talk Data and MMS for iOS 6
What to do if your data doesn’t work?
If your data connection isn’t working. Try the other Carrier APN profiles from the Straight Talk web site. You can only have one APN profile installed at a time. Each time you want to install a new profile, you need to remove the old one first.
9. Tap Settings->General ->Profile
10. Tap Remove. Tap Remove.
11. Go back to Step 1. but try this URL: http://iapnupdatetfdata.straighttalk.com/
12. If data still doesn’t work. Go back to step 1. but try this URL: http://iapnupdate.straighttalk.com/