Lookup your APN settings on the Net10 Support web site.
- Enter your 10 digit phone number.
- Select Android 4.0 & 4.1 (yes – choose this option)
- Type Enter and Click / Tap Search.
Your Net10 APN settings are displayed on the lower left. Note, The FIELD names are not a one to one match for the fields in your phone’s APN settings.
For iOS 6:
- NAME = not used
- APN = APN (in CELLULAR DATA)
- MMS_APN = APN (in MMS)
- MMS PROXY and MMS PORT = MMS Proxy (MMS Proxy:MMS PORT)
Don’t let this confuse you. Just remember the values and continue on.
These are the Carrier APN Settings that work for me.
[table id=1 /]
Some readers report that my settings do not work for them. Many report success with
[table id=2 /]
12. Tap Cellular->General->Settings