How to Setup Net10 Web, Data, and MMS for your iPhone running iOS 6

UPDATE: 10/8/2013
I have a new guide for iOS 7.
How to Set up Net10 Web, Data, and MMS for Your iPhone Running iOS 7

UPDATE: NOV 19 2013

Many readers are reporting problems that they are having trouble sending or receiving MMS over the last few days. If you are having a problem please leave a comment here: I Can’t Receive MMS Picture Messages Using Straight Talk or Net10 on My iPhone Using iOS 7.0.4

I wrote this guide to share with you how I setup Net10 Wireless Access Point Name or APN for Data and MMS Picture Messaging to work on my iPhone 5. The guide should work for any iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, or iPhone 5 that is running iOS 6.

If you have an iPhone running iOS 6 and your Data, your MMS, or neither are working, read on. If your  Net10 Data or MMS is not working for some other phone, you can leave a comment on this page.

If you are looking for the  Net10 network settings  or Net10 internet settings or Net10 APN this is the guide for you. If your voice and / or SMS isn’t working, this guide won’t help.  You can leave a comment on this page other readers may be able to help.

Configuring the Data and MMS APN for iPhone and Net10 Wireless

You can use two different methods to configure your iPhone’s APN. Method 1 only configures your data APN, but not MMS. Use Method 1, if you don’t care about picture messaging (MMS). Use  Method 2 if you want MMS or Picture Messaging to work. If you have trouble following either method, leave a comment at the bottom and I will try to help you.

Read the entire guide and make an give it a try before leaving a comment to ask for help.  Follow the Next Page link to begin reading the guide.

695 Comments

1. Rachel | | Reply

Thank you so much for posting this. The tfdata settings worked for me, but the wap.tracfone didn’t.

I didn’t purchase a t-mobile sim card, I just bought a pre-paid SIMple mobile sim card, which was only two dollars. My phone is unlocked, also.

I was so upset to find out I couldn’t send and receive pictures with my Iphone 3gs on Net10, but now it’s working I’m so happy!

Hi Rachel,
      This is great news! I am glad it you got it working. Yes, it seems that any SIM for the T-Mobile network will allow the swap. SIMple may be using the T-Mobile network.

Remember to write down what worked for you and put that SIM in a safe place. If you update your phone software you may need to go through this again.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

2. josh | | Reply

No luck 3gs option to change settings doesnt appear after swap and reset ,,, no wyfi to redownload apn settings

3. Austin Collins | | Reply

Hey I tryed the tmobile SIM card switch tons of times and I tryed restarting my iphone as well, but it didn’t work. I would really appreciate if you could help me get my mms working.

4. Faithful Raider | | Reply

Thanks for this guide! I just finished my AT&T Contract and switched to Net10. I have an iPhone 3GS. Had a little trouble getting my phone all set up at the start (didn’t realize I had to have a prepaid card to start my service), then my phone was giving me fits – couldn’t get the Cellular Data menu to come up (didn’t realize I had to backup/delete/restore my phone for the unlock to take effect). Then my settings wouldn’t save! Then lastly, once I got the settings to save, I got data working but not MMS!

Finally I used the tfdata settings (Under part 10 under notes) and before resetting my phone, while at the settings menu, I turned on Airplane Mode then turned it back off off again before resetting my phone. I think this helped me save my settings. Anyway long story short everything working great now!

Hi Faithful,
      This is great news. I am glad to hear you got your iPhone 3GS up and running.
      Sometimes it takes a while to get it working but once it does it’s pretty sweet to be saving 40 bucks a month.

5. knorman | | Reply

the 2nd set of apn settings (“tfdata”) worked for me 😀 super excited!!!

Kesha,
      Great news glad to hear you got your phone working! Thanks for sharing what worked for you. Remember to write downthe tfdata settings, bookmark the site, and put the tmobile sim (if you ised one for the SIM swap) in a safe place. If you update iOS on your phone you may need to reconfigure the settings again.

6. Sarah B | | Reply

I apologize I have read and re-read. I now have (with the last one) data working on the T-mobile sim card. It’s slow, but it’s working. Now I need to buy a new sim card to swap to see if I can have picture texting again? BTW: I RECEIVED a picture message from an android phone but couldn’t send. Does that make sense? I had sent to an iPhone no problem, but now I know that’s because it’s using iMessage. Different thing.

7. Sarah B | | Reply

This has been awful. I have an AT&T iPhone 4 running 6.1.3. I finished the AT&T contract and activated Net10 with an AT&T simcard. It wasn’t seemless, but once it was working, I had phone,data,txt,and MMS with pictures. To android phones. Then they added a data cap and I hit it. So Net 10 suggested a T-mobile card would have much more data and they sent me a new T-mobile simcard. I activated it and thought all was well. That was a couple days ago. Since then, I’ve realized I don’t have picture mail. So I tried to fix it–now I have nothing. Well, that’s a bit of an exaggeration. I do have phone. But if all I have is unlimited voice, I can pay a lot less than this! The thing that seems the worst to me is that Net10 never intimated AT ALL that I’d have trouble (like you said that’s it’s really slow) only that I’d have a higher data cap. When it WAS working (before I “fixed” it), it really did seem very laggy on the T-mobile simcard. Funny thing, it seemed like I had better voice connection than before. Like I had service where I hadn’t before. But maybe that was my imagination. I tried all the settings from the new zealand and nothing has worked–am I supposed to be popping the simcard each time too? And I only have the T-mobile simcard now–once I got the phone activated with the “new and improved” one, I didn’t want to confuse them and couldn’t see the use of a second, so I threw out the att one.

8. Dashia | | Reply

They gave me a tracking number day before Yesturdayy to track down my replacement sim and today it’s not working. WTF I need this to work i need my phone on

9. Isaiah | | Reply

PLEASEEE help!!!! ive tried everything and nothing has worked. i even called them. i have a ipohne 5 16GB Verizon and trying to get internet working through net10 what do i need to do? i just get the couldn’t activate cellular data network area!! HELP!!!

10. andrea | | Reply

can someone tell me the modle number of the kit that has three cards in it… I can not seem to find one :/

11. Barb | | Reply

Went through the process of swapping out sim cards and manually entering data, lost my data. Used your link and I was able to get my data back but I’m still unable to send or receive picture texts. Does it work with iphones purchased from Net10 or Straight Talk? My phone 4 is unlocked. I’m on the 6.1.3. It’s amazing how much I’ve learned about phones in the past few months but still no picture texts.

12. Tracy | | Reply

Hey Bob,
    I have a cut SIM and the auto Apn from NET10 did not work. How do I uninstall that so that I can try and install from the website that you provided.

Thanks!

13. Manny | | Reply

would there be any other way to get the data and mms running without using the swap method?

Hi Manny,
      The only other way I have heard of getting both data and mms working is to jailbreak your iPhone.

14. Manny | | Reply

hi so I don’t have another sim to perform the swap method, I am running ios 6 so I can’t see the cellular data network option either, is there any other way to get the data and mms working or is the swap method the only way?

Hi Manny,
      You need another SIM to do the SIM Swap method. The SIM doesn’t need to be active. If you have any old prepaid phones lying around, you may have a SIM you can use. One reader recently toldd me she went to the TMobile store and bought a SIM card for $20. I’d check eBay or Amazon, you might find one as low as 99 cents.

15. Shannon | | Reply

Thanks so much for this how to guide. Method 2 with the alternate settings worked perfectly on my factory unlocked iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.3. I now have data and mms!

Hi Shannon,
      This is great news! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and sharing what worked for you. Remember to put your Tmobile SIM in a safe place and write down the setting that worked for you. If you update iOS on your iPhone you may need to enter the values again.

• Shannon | | Reply

Bob, my mms stopped working. Data still works…to my knowledge nothing on my phone update. Tried re-entering the APN settings that worked earlier this week and they are no longer working. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

16. Christine | | Reply

Net 10 (att.mvno) worked for my 4s with getting data but I haven’t had luck with sending mms yet. I’ve done both full input options (wap.tracfone & tfdata) during a sim swap with no luck. Any advice? Thank you so much for getting data back for me. This webpage has been a lifesaver.

lots of e-love,
    C

17. Elizabeth | | Reply

okay: so this did work for me. but I had a problem; I have an iPhone 4S. when I put in the tmobile sim it said no service and I tried to go to settings but it soon kicked me out to an activation required screen. so I tried 4 times till the least time I did it all really fast and got to the apn settings screen for both data and mms, then took the tmobile sim out because it kicked me out and said activation required and wouldn’t let me go to my home screen because my iPhone doesn’t support that carrier. but once I put my net10 sim back in I was still on apn settings page and I was able to input the information thank you ! I’ve been looking for this fix for a whole month ‘!

Hi Elizabeth,
      Glad to hear you go it working! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Do you know if your iPhone is locked? that may be why you got the activation required screen.

Sounds like it it working now, remember to keep your TMobile SIM and a copy of the settings. If you update iOS you may need to enter these values again.

Best Bob

18. John | | Reply

Alternate values on step 10 worked for me on an unlocked 4S.

Hi John,
      I a glad to here you got data and mms working. Thanks for sharing what worked for you!

19. Ed | | Reply

Sir,
    I have an unlocked Iphone4 that has been activated on Net10 using the AT&T Net10 sim card. With their settings, I have phone service, texts, and data. But you guessed it, no picture msgs. I cannot access the apn on my phone. Using method 2, I turned off my phone,put in the t mobile sim card and restarted phone. Everything went according to the instructions listed above. I left the phone on and removed the t mobile sim card, and replaced the Net10 sim card. This is where things went haywire. No matter what I do, I do not get the cellular data tab. it goes from the data roaming tab to set up hot spot tab.
    I then went to unlockit and tried every profile the had for Net10. I tried them twice. The 1st time, I did not turn the phone off and on after every install. The 2nd time I did turn the phone off and back on after every install. Still no luck. I ended up going back and reinstalling the Net10 settings from apnupdate. Any other suggestions or tricks? Thank you for posting these instruction. They do seem to be helping a lot of people 🙂

Hi Ed,
      Thanks for commenting.

I just want to make sure I understand the issue you are having. You put the T-Mobile SIM in the phone, restarted the phone, and are able to get to the Cellular Data Network settings. After putting the Net10 SIM back in the phone, you are not able to get back to the Cellular Data Network Settings? is this correct? Let me know.

I think I had another reader tell me he had the same issue with an iPhone. Let me check through my emails and maybe we can help you out.

20. Shelby Calhoun | | Reply

Using step 2 and the following values helped me get data and sending MMS; I am still working on receiving them:
    Mms: tfdata Mmsc: http://mms-tf.net Mms proxy: mms3.tracfone.com:80 Mms max msg size:1048576 Mms us prof: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf

PS : The input of the Mms us Prof is what got the sending of MMS/PIC TEXTS working on my iPhone 3gs

Shelby
      I am happy to hear everything is working! Also thank you for sharing your experience. I have heard of other people entering that MMS profile URL, but I never needed it. I’ll have to add that as an update to the guide.

• Shelby | | Reply

I still don’t have the receiving of mms figured out so beware of posting update without noting this. 🙂

Hi All,
          We were able to fix Shelby’s problem. We changed mms3.tracfone.com to mms2.tracfone.com and she reported it worked!
          Best Bob

21. Rich Scharf | | Reply

The tfdata setup worked like a charm for my iPhone 5. I now have both data and MMS working. Thanks for all the information.

22. Ashley | | Reply

I just got my data to work, thanks! I had to try a couple of carriers but the net10(iphone) worked for me. Still trying to get my MMS to work.

23. Aileen | | Reply

Hi, so I have the factory unlocked iphone 4s currently on net10 service. It shows “4G” on my screen when I turn on my cellular data on, but it really doesn’t work. I did buy just the net10 micro sim card online. I would like to have my internet working and be able to send MMS to any phone. Help please?

24. Daniel Brown | | Reply

Thanks! Worked great for my iPhone 4! I had tried method 1 using Net10(iphone) and Net10(ATT) and couldn’t get it to work but when I tried it with the T-Mobile option it worked great. Very good option if your iPhone doesn’t let you access the APN directly.

Hi Daniel,
      Thanks for taking the time to comment. This is great news1 Glad the guide helped. Remember if you just used Method 1, you will have data working but not Picture Messaging (MMS). For that, you need use Method 2. Some people don’t use picture messaging so they don’t go through the extra steps, it really depends on your needs.

Best Regards,

25. Chris Kozlarek | | Reply

Hi Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to put this up and answer questions. I was going nuts trying to configure this phone for the last two days. I have an ATT factory unlocked phone running on iOS 6.1.3. The sim swap method did not work for me with the settings in the turorial. I tried it 3 times. The apn changer website provided by Net10 didn’t work for me. I was on unlockit and finally I found that Net10(AT&T) worked for me. Do you know what those values would be so I can try and do a sim swap again and input the numbers manually so I can hopefully get mms working. Thanks a lot.

26. Florangel | | Reply

Great!!! Everything is working….
    I had to try it a second time, the first time I guess I made a mistake.
    So, for those that this instruction didn’t work yet, keep trying….

Florangel,
      Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad to hear you have data and MMS working. Remember to put your tMobile sim away, you’ll need to do the SIM swap method again when you update iOS.

27. Pam S. | | Reply

I purchased an iPhone 4s from this website: http://www.net10wirelessphones.com/Apple-iPhone-4-NET10.html

I do not have 3G. I have contacted Net10 & spent hours on the phone with the. I tried their “support forum” but they have stopped communicating with me there.

I came across your website and I’ve tried your settings and that didn’t work either. I tried your apn settings and I’ve tried the apn settings that Net10 gave me and none of it has worked.

(these are the settings Net10 just gave 2 days ago)
    Cellular Data
    APN: wap.tracfone
    Username: leavethisfieldblank
    Password: leavethisfieldblank
    MMS
    APN: wap.tracfone
    Username: leave this field blank
    Password: leave this field blank
    MMSC: http://mms.tracfone.com
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.40:8080

Any help would be much appreciated!! I am so frustrated!!

28. daniellle | | Reply

i have and iphone 3 but it’s completely updated, i just got the net10, and i paid 50 dollars for it but i can’t get internet or send pictures or anything without being in wifi. for the sim swap method, and i suppose to use the other sim card i got in my net10 package as the t-mobile sim? im just confused. but if im paying 50 dollars a month i want to get what im paying for…

Hi Danielle
      Thanks for commenting.
      Can you tell me what version of iOS your phone is running? Look in Settings, General, About, Version

Also is your iPhone unlocked?

• Danielle | | Reply

It’s running on 6.1.3

Hi Danielle
          I tried emailing you twice but the email bounces.

Follow the directions in the Setting up Data section of my guide: http://smartphonematters.com/guides/how-to-use-your-iphone-5-with-net10-wireless/

Net 10 (wap.tracfone)
          • Net 10 (tfdata)
          • Net 10 (iPhone)
          • Net 10 (att.mvno)
          • Net 10 (AT&T)
          • Net 10 (T-Mobile)

Once we figure out the correct APN values for you to get Data working for Net10, you can then decide if you want to do the SIM swap method to try and get MMS working.

Let me know how you make out.

Best Regards,

• DN | |

Hi Bob,

I am running my at&t iphone 4 on Net10. From the previous post you state.

“go the http://unlockit.co.nz website on your iPhone and try each of these values with the steps in the guide until you find one that works.

Net 10 (wap.tracfone)
            • Net 10 (tfdata)
            • Net 10 (iPhone)
            • Net 10 (att.mvno)
            • Net 10 (AT&T)
            • Net 10 (T-Mobile)”

Does it matter if I am using an at&t? Am I suppose to try the “Net 10 (T-Mobile)” even if I am not using T-Mobile iPhone?

Thanks,
            DN

Hi DN,
            I recommend you try all the settings in the order above until you find one that works. The TMobile option is last on the list. In the past it has worked for iPhone users with the Net10 ATT sim.

Best Regards

29. Danielle | | Reply

Do I have to use one of the other SIM cards I got out of my net10 package as the other sim to swap?

30. Danielle | | Reply

I have an iPhone 3 and I just recently got the net10 for it, am I suppose to use the other sim that came in my net10 package to do the sim swap method? I just want to get data and mms access, if I’m paying 50 dollars a month for it..

31. andrea | | Reply

has anyone used the iphone configuration tool for this…and if so did it work? using that in stead of the sim swap…

32. Jessica | | Reply

I have the iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 and the calls work and Internet works fine but not the pic msg. Not unlocked. Please help

33. John | | Reply

Hi, I have an IPhone 4 and I have a hard time getting the cellular data menu with T-mobile sim card. Any suggestions?

34. carol | | Reply

i have iphone4s from sprints i use gevey sim to unlock it but it can only makes call. it cant text it cant facetime only calls and use the wifi ios is 6. can you help me please

35. fulvio | | Reply

in order to have the cellular data network botton I was try this sim Swap method many times but I think it don’t work on factory unlock iphones. but i know other method with the jail brake to get the mms work

36. Katherine | | Reply

Hi Bob
    I just wanted to thank you for the extremely useful information. I just upgraded to an iphone 5 on Net 10 and was having difficulty making it work. Your directions were awesome and I thank you for taking the time to put them online. Have not tried the sim swap as I had to cut a sim to make it nano for AT&T and have not taken time to cut the T-Mobile card. May try it later – may not…(will let you know if it works if I do) Did want to thank you for the data information – it worked wonderfully!! Have a great day.

Hi Katherine,
      Thanks for commenting. I am happy the tutorial helped. Let us know if you try the SIM Swap method.
      Best Regards

37. Lenzel | | Reply

Your info is correct, thanks for sharing

38. Nadine | | Reply

I’ve been working on this for hours.. I’m going crazy! My iphone4 is jailbroken, i’ve used cydia to get my cellular network tab.. I input the data exactly as shown (it was the same APN info net10 gave me).. and when I try to open up the internet it still says that i’m not subscribed to a cellular data service.
    help??
    Please e-mail me

39. Matthew A. Godinez | | Reply

Hello Bob,

I currently have an Apple Unlocked iPhone 5. I recently acquired the ‘Net10’ service. I purchased it with a ‘trial number.’ I don’t want to port my official business lines until I had confirmed I was satisfied with the quality of the service. Everything has been working great: Calls, Texts & Data. Although there does seem to be a problem with the ‘MMS’ messaging, I can’t get it to work. I’ve tried trouble shooting it with a ‘Net10’ representative & trouble shooting it following your guidelines and everything appears to be a failure. I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me out with this situation. You can contact me via e-mail or even via-phone at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time & I wish you a great day filled with blessings & Success!

– M. Adams Godinez, COO
    Tepeyac Ministries

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear that your MMS isn’t working. Did you try the SIM Swap method from the tutorial or some other method to configure MMS. Let me know.

40. andrea | | Reply

one more question… does doing the sim swap method circumvent the data cap on the ATT sim by any chance?

41. kent | | Reply

before my internet worked but no picture mail to non i phone users now thanks to this i have nothing working here we go again

Hi Kent.
      I am sorry to hear that you had a problem. I sent you an email to see if we can get you working again.

42. Jem | | Reply

Bob,
    Thanks for the update, it worked brilliantly!!! I did get hung up at the beginning though and realized that Net10 had me install their autoAPN. Once I figured this out, I just uninstalled theirs and then repeated the process outlined above. Genius 🙂

43. kevin | | Reply

Perfect perfect perfect everything wrks

THANX

Hey Kevin,
      Thanks for the comment. Glad to hear that it helped!

44. Anthonyburgos | | Reply

I tried this method 2x – not having any luck – iphone 4 unlocked was with AT&T – did have it setup at the shop where I bought the net10 card – was working until the recent update to ios 6.1.3
    (10b329)using a tracphone card from another phone – does that matter? I know it says to use a non-AT&T card

45. Laura | | Reply

Hello there. I’ve had net10 for a couple of months now, and everything worked fine till now. I changed from the AT&T compatible sim to the t-mobile to get unlimited data. I’ve got IOS 6.1.3. I’ve changed the APNs thousand of times and nothing works. I have data but no iMessages, nor normal MMS. Do you have any suggestion?

Hi Laura,
      If you switched to the TMobile SIM, you need to use different settings. Using the TMobile SIM in an iPhone is not a good choice in my opinion because you will only get 2G (slow) data speeds. TMobile is in the process of upgrading their network to be more AT&T compatible so perhaps you will have faster speeds in your area.

Let me know if you need help.

• alex | | Reply

used this HERE IS THE SETTINGS:
      Select Settings.
      – Select General.
      – Select Network or Cellular
      – Select Cellular Data Network.

– Under Cellular Data Option
      APN: tfdata
      Username: Password:

– Under MMS Option
      APN: tfdata Username: Password: MMSC: http://mms-tf.net
      MMS Proxy: mms3.tracfone.com:80
      MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
      MMS UA Prof URL:

– Click Network Tab up the top to save.

Hey Alex,
        Did your data ever work?

What type of phone do you have?

Let’s try to get your data working first, then MMS.

In settings, delete all the APN setting above.

For the cellular data APN, replace tfdata with wap.tracfone.
        1. Save the settings
        2. Turn off WiFi
        3. Power off
        4. restart your phone
        5. test data… load some web pages

If it doesn’t work, repeat the steps above using att.mvno as the APN.
        And if that doesn’t work, repeat the steps using tfdata (yes, one more time just to rule it out).

Please let me know how you make out.

46. andrea | | Reply

ok… this is probably a stupid question, but I assume this can only be done once the phone is unlocked as nothing happens when I press the cellular data bar….I recently got an Att iphone 4 from a friend (who has contacted att for the unlock) now since the phone was his and is now mine will I be able to access the unlock information once they release it or will I have to get with him to get the unlock downloaded?

Hi Andrea,
      That is a good question. When I unlocked my phone i still had AT&T. AT&T seems to have an option for that on their Device Unlock Portal
      Non-Customer OR Paid No-Commitment Price

I suggest you wait and see what happens after he gets a response email about his unlock request. Maybe he will need to put his SIM back in in the phone.

• andrea | | Reply

ok… phone unlocked. I could not get the data to work using the tmobile, but iphone worked for me. need to get a different sim card to try the sim swap method

Hi Andrea.
          OK. data is working. You went to the http://unlockit.co.nz and used the Net10 (iPhone) option to get data working. Did you get the three pack of sims when bought your Net10 SIM package?

• andrea | |

no I bought just an att net10 sim 🙁 I didn’t find this site until after I had made the purchase

47. Heather | | Reply

These setting only allowed me to send a picture to another iphone, what about someone who doesnt have an iphone?

• Ray | | Reply

Heather,
      I’ve spent 3 hours on the phone with net10 only to be told that because the iPhone is programmed for another network that picture messages won’t send because the IPhone has special settings for MMS. You can send picture from iPhone to iPhone due to iMessage which is data/Internet driven. I’ve been sending pictures to other phones through texting apps and my email.
      -Ray

48. lizbeth | | Reply

I’ve tried these steps about a dozen times now, paying very close attention to detail. But I’m not getting data or MMS to work. I’ve got an unlocked iPhone 4 (previously with AT&T), running iOS 6.1.3.

I’m wondering in NET10 has changed something again on their end.

Hi Liz,
      Thanks for reading and commenting. I am sorry the directions have not worked for you so far. I’d like to try to help you if possible.

Can you share a little more information?
      1. So I assume you you bought a Net10 SIM package and it came with three SIMS.
      2. you used the micro SIM card and it was marked as AT&T compatible.
      3. You activated your SIM
      4. You have voice service working, but not data

• Cameron | | Reply

that’s where I am, what next?

Hi Cameron,

• Brianna | |

Thanks that was the only thing I had to do to get my data to work!!!

Brianna,
            Awesome.. Glad you got data working. Remember to bookmark my web site, and write down the settings used. If you update your iPhone you will need to enter the settings again.

49. Nizam | | Reply

thx man youre a god sent

50. Heather | | Reply

I did as you suggested but get neither data or pic messaging still. iPhone 5 factory unlocked. Net 10 50.00 unlimited plan. Any ideas?

Hi Heather,

Have fixed this problem yet. we may be able to help. Let us know.

• Sydney | | Reply

Hello I am having a problem with not receiving and sending pictures with my iPhone4 with the net 10 service. Can you please help I tryed everything

Hi Sydney,
          Sorry to hear your MMS is not working. Did you try the SIM Swap in the guide?

• Sydney | |

No Bob I haven’t I don’t have a extra SIM card

• khaoz | | Reply

iapnupdatetfdata.net10.com try that open safari and put that in the wrouser and the apn popup just intall and and u have internet and be able to send pics to im use a iphone 3gs and work 100 x %

Hi Khaoz,
        Thanks for sharing. Yes, the net10.com configuration site does work for some, but not all users. Also, I’ve never had anybody report that MMS works after using the site. Are you sure that MMS is working? If you are sending picture messages to other iPhone users it is highly likely you are using iMessage and your pictures are being delivered using your data connection. Try sending a picture message to a non iPhone user or disabling iMessage in your phones’s settings to see if it really works.

Best Regards

• norland192 | | Reply

yeah it workeed for the data but my picture message isnt. i tried more than eight times trying to fix it and only the data went through