Hi, I am going to show you how to take a screenshot on an Android phone. I am using a Google LG Nexus 4 that has Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) installed. This should work on any Android phone that has Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or later installed.
To take a screenshot:
1. Go to the screen you want to capture
2. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time.
3. The Camera shutter sound plays
4. the screenshot pops off the screen and disappears
5. A Saving screenshot notification appears on the top of the screen
Your screenshot is saved in the Gallery. To find it:
Tap on the screenshot you want to view
You can share, send, or transfer your screenshot off your phone the same as any other photo you took using the Camera
Watch the video here:
If this video was helpful, please like it on YouTube. If you want to see more videos from smartphonematters, please subscribe to the smartphonematters, YouTube channel.
If you use social media you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Google +.
How do you delete a contact on a Blu Studio 6.0?
Try this http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-an-Android-Contact
Comments are closed.